Thursday, April 1, 2010

SUBJECTION OF ONESELF AND POSSIBLY OTHERS TO EXPERIENCES THAT COULD LET BUGS AND POSSIBLY TREES GROW ON ONE'S BACK.


Inspite of the subjection of oneself and perhaps others to awful experiences that could let bugs and possibly trees grow on one's back during the recurrent stages of difficulties, I have neither neither crashed my airplane, nor have permanently postponed my journey as may have been claimed by some colleagues and friends in Europe, the USA and in Asia. Instead, I have temporary postponed my journey and my flight has been repeatedly rescheduled as I have rerouted to fly via Montreal, Lesabon and Frankfurt on my long journey to Beijing in China, when I make my way off the runway and possibly out of the subjection to the possible recurrence of the awful experiences in both the USA and in the University of Dusseldorf during normal and research studies late this year, or in the next year.

Written by Godfrey Ohia.

No comments:

Post a Comment