Thursday, April 29, 2010

CHAT OF THE WEEKEND: THE RATHER FITTING STOCKING.

Athough I had known, it woudn,t be so imformal in the expression of certain words and sentences regarded as learned courtesy, or prelude in the approach to seal lucrative relationship that often pays in the most hardest currency by some Beauties regarded as the big girl, or the big lady, despite being truthful in both thoughts and actions that hardly lasts for a while, except for her claim of a snap fitting shocks which I doubted had not often been so for the most obsessive big girls and big ladies, eventhough I may have expressed my regrets in clear english language words that, if there had been anything, I would have regretted not to have mingled with, it would probably have been the beautiful big girl, or big lady in either the most fitting shocks, or the loose stockings.

Written by Godfrey Ohia.

No comments:

Post a Comment