Wednesday, September 7, 2011

YOU HAVE BEEN THE GOOD FRIEND I HAVE ALWAYS KNOWN IN GOOD AND IN BAD TIME.

You have been the good friend I have always known in good and in bad time, but you kept telling me " you Negger " I have always wanted to be your wife, eventhough we had never been married before. It may never be long, before any of us would decide for the happy union of "I do " with, or without his, or her best friend as life has been known to have stolen people's best friends and their hearts too. I would be ready to go for my studies in less than a month, but I have not decided, whether I should write my Doctorate in Pure Mathematics next year, or I should begin with the discipline in the various studies of science, maths, computer and medicine. Besides, Iam certain you would know I had neither been a Negger, nor would be one in the future because the Neggers said, Iam not a Negger Iam just a black man.

No comments:

Post a Comment