Monday, September 19, 2011

AS THE BIGGEST PC WINNER OF THE YEAR, I WONDER, HOW LITTLE A PERSON COULD GO BY FOR THE REQUIRED SINGLE DAILY MEAL.

Few days after the announcement of my fortune as the biggest Pc winner of the year with the winnings estimated in over seventy million ($70,000,000.00) USA dollars , I realized my food card has been deactivated and the re-activation process may last for over a week . With just few dollars in my pocket and no alternative possibility for a solution, I wonder, how I would go by for the rest of the days that would follow after. Any how, I sorted it out thoughtfully and immediately, but wondered how little a person could go by for the required daily single meal, rather than the adequately regulated three meals as things continued to worsen, despite the big check that has been mailed to my electronic page which could not be printed out on certain computer printing machines I have had access to in the University and in the whole city of Atlanta Gergia in the USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment