Wednesday, May 19, 2010

MY FIRST ATTEMPT TO ESTABLISH CONTACT TO A FRIEND AND TO THE REST OF THE WORLD REMAINED INVAIN.

My first attempt to establish contact to a friend and finally to rest of the world after my documents had been stolen by an electronic mail of an unspecified e-mail address that said:
My best wishes to you in good and in bad times remains as I intend to
pen-up the Metro area this season.
I have appreciated your coverages on atlanta/Georgia Metro area,
specially when every report meant an art of communication.

Yours affectionately Godfrey Ohia.

Despite the truthfullness reflected on the electronic mail, the first attempt to establish contact to the outside world remained invain because the e-mail could not be forwarded, due to the unspecified address in the world wide web .

Written by Godfrey Ohia.

No comments:

Post a Comment