Wednesday, May 26, 2010

AS THE DAYS ELAPSED TOWARDS THE SCHEDULED DATE FOR MY FIRST TRANS-ATLANTIC AND TRANS-PACIFIC FLIGHTS, I HAVE NEITHER BEEN EXCITED, NOR HAPPY, INSTEAD I HAVE SUPPRESSED, OR IGNORED MY THOUGHTS THAT COULD FILL MY EYES WITH TEARS.

As the days gradually passed by in the previous months and the month that followed towards the scheduled date for my first flight in a forthnight, the days seemed to have elapsed as the days eventually approaches the month and the second week for my take-off from Atlanta's Heartfields International Airport.
Inspite of the difficulties I have been through which preceeded that may be regarded as an overwhelming success in the field of writing articles and books for publication on the internet, the Newspapers and for use in many High schools, colleges and Universities in the USA and through out the world respectively, the opposite seemed to have occurred as I have neither been excited, nor happy for my first flights bound for China via Montreal in Quebec Canada and Frankfurt in Germany. Instead, I have constantly suppressed, or ignored my thoughts that could fill my eyes with tears, when I thought about leaving those who would have been dear to me , if I had lived in the USA and studied the multi-studies and research I have enrolled for in the German University.

Written by Godfrey Ohia.

No comments:

Post a Comment