Thursday, May 20, 2010

THE EXISTENCE IN MY PERSON THAT HAD BEEN REFERRED TO AS THE PERSON I CLAIMED TO BE, INSTEAD OF THE PERSON I AM.

Although I have stayed in the place I would not like to live in, with almost everything gone, except my existence in my person that had been referred to as the person I claimed to be, instead of the person I am in the absence of documents that identifies my person and the banks have not been able to recognize me as the person I said I am to enable me to make withdrawals from the few thousands left in my bank account with thousands and several millions of dollars in checks that have not been deposited in my accounts.
The shelter in USA, specifically in atlanta/Georgia may remain my home for the next several days, weeks, or even months, while I have continuously attempted to establish contact to the outside world.

Written by Godfrey Ohia.

No comments:

Post a Comment