Thursday, March 4, 2010

THE RETRIEVAL OF THE DATA USING THE LIBRARY'S COMPUTERS HAS EASED THE TENSION IN THE SEARCH FOR NEW DOCUMENTS.


The retrieval of the data of my lost documents which entailed the driver's license, the identification card, debit and credit cards using the library's computers has eased the run and possibly the tension for the search of new documents by replacement of the lost ones which unfortunately would have remained major hindrance in accomplishing any task at hand. The banks and other offices that required identification papers to process money withdrawals and other documents such as participation in the USA, European and Asian athletes competitions could not process any of my papers because they could not recognize me as the person I claimed to be, even those few good people who may have seen me before were reluctant to testify that Iam the person I said to be and not the person I claimed to be.

Written by Godfrey Ohia.

No comments:

Post a Comment