Thursday, March 18, 2010

PROSPECTS OF HIGHER STAKES IN LUCRATIVE WRTING AND DECLASSIFIED STORIES THAT WOULD CERTAINLY MAKE HEADLINES AND BEST SELLING NOVELS SEEMED TO HAVE EMERGED


I have been pleased to learn that I would soon resume the difficult task of writing books and novels within interesting themes of interest that entails the Comprehention texts for all levels of which only a few of the thirteen Comprehention texts books that have been published and distributed with the three novels I have so far written for use as academic teaching and learning materials in many schools, colleges and Universities around the world. New interest in the more interesting fields of writing seemed to have emerged , despite the difficulties I have been through through- out my life and particularly in the last twelve months.
It may include factual and fictional books and novels written out of true stories of recent skirmishes , battles and wars that had either been declassified, or just kept out of the international media.
Prospects of higher stakes in lucrative writing and stories that would certainly make headlines and best selling novels has been and would be one of the task I have been sure I would like to accomplish after my move from the shelter and departure from atlanta/Georgia in the USA.

Written by Godfrey Ohia.

No comments:

Post a Comment