Thursday, March 11, 2010

I HAVE NEITHER FELT THE JOY, NOR THE TRIUMPH OF MY SUCCESS, DESPITE THE MUCH MONEY IN SEVERAL MILLIONS I HAVE MADE DURING THE SHORT TIME PERIOD OF MY STAY IN THE USA.


Although I have previously said that much money making in the USA is an opportunity that must be earned and it comes with responsibility, it could also mean making much money hasn't been what you want, or what you don't want, but that you can do. If you were a person who can make much money in the USA, but never think of immediate enjoyment with your money, or the less use of your money when needed for certain time and you would not be very much troubled by that, then America could be a good place for you to make lots of money and you may finally say as I have frequently said that, I have done it at last, although alone, or with little assistance , I have neither felt the joy, nor the triumph of my success, despite the much money in several millions I have made during my short time period of stay in the USA, specifically in charlotte/NC and Atlanta/GA.

Written by Godfrey Ohia.

No comments:

Post a Comment