Monday, February 22, 2010

RADERS REFLECTIONS HAS BEEN SIGNIFICANT FOR WRITERS AND AUTHORS PROGRESS.


Readers reflections has been significant for writers and authors written materials, whether they may be the daily articles, or the annual newly written books, specially by the comments, criticism and recommendations that have been significant for the progress of certain writers and authors in the mentioned respective fields of interest and in the continuous sales of either the hand written articles, or the annually written books.
Although I have not received direct mail with criticism, or unpleasant comments regarding my daily articles and annually written books , except for the recommendation by the institutions for learning at a broader scale which entails Universities, Colleges, High schools and Junior schools to whom I have attributed the endeavor and my success in the art work of writing, but do not know to whom specifically I should convey my gratitude and heartfelt thanks for being encouraged, my articles and books recommended as teaching and learning materials for many students and intellectuals at home and abroad.

Written by Godfrey Ohia.

No comments:

Post a Comment