Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I WISHED MY VALENTINE'S WISHES AND REQUEST HAVE BEEN HEEDED.


I wished my valentine's wishes and request have been heeded, specially those in which I wished my girlfriend and I would re-live the missed best times we would have missed forever. Claims that I am better-off in the USA than I had been at home, except for my writing talent and money making opportunities isn't true. Infact I have informed some of my friends that I have been living in a shelter in the last thirteen months of my stay in the USA, suffered and have not slept on a bed for the last thirteen months, eventhough I may look well rested in my clean, but torn jacket and shoes. I am certain my friends in the USA, Canada, Europe, at home and elsewhere have been tired of both my flight rescheduling for take off from the USA and from the hand-outs of food rationing in chocolates, snacks, hotdogs and meat balls during my stay in the shelter as myself.
I wished, I could have done things much better than my acquaintance to the USA much food eating habits that has cost me several millions of dollars in less written articles during my stay in the shelter.

Written by Godfrey Ohia.

No comments:

Post a Comment