Monday, February 22, 2010

HUNGER THIRST AND SATISFACTION.


It seemed normal to say I had changed and no longer wanted to feel hungry, or just say I wanted to be satisfy all the time, eventhough I have known the importance of not just feeling hungry, but rather be hungry for my brain's efficient function without scientific proof of my claim.
The self starvation I had endured frequently that lasted for a whole day to five days in the presence of food, rather than its absence, except for a glass of water for a drink, when thirsty might not occur again, due to the craving for the chocolates and sweets that have been accompanied by minor food over-consumption. The previous plate for a meal have had areplacement of two and at times, I would either request more, or would be very hungry again in just afew hours,while my task of writing and research studies that requires mental health and concentration kept accumulating.

Written by Godfrey Ohia.

No comments:

Post a Comment