Friday, February 19, 2010

I WONDER WHY THINGS WOULD NOT HAPPEN FAST ENOUGH AS IN MY DREAMS.


I wonder why things would not happen fast enough in our world as in my dreams that often occurs immediately, or in the shortest period of time, eventhough I had known from childhood that dreams could be the mystical interpretations of either our future, or of our past in the memory,or thoughts in our minds until recently, when I dreamed of my longest voyage, while I was fast a sleep and discovered a planet with many stars in the far away galaxy of the farthest outer space inhabited by humans of unique civilization and complex advancement.
An encounter as a prelude to the Emperor's welcome on a huge kingsize mattress with spotless bedsheets, flowers and the most beatiful women and children in the Universe seemed a reality that had immediately happened. But, as I flickered my eyes opened, I realized I had been dreaming and found myself in a shelter sleeping on chairs and covered-up in dirty blankets and bedsheets.

Written by Godfrey Ohia.

No comments:

Post a Comment