Tuesday, November 10, 2009

THE SPECTACULAR HOLIDAY SEASON AND THE DECISION WITH AFEMALE PARTNER FOR ASHARED SUCCESS.


As the states, families, churches and individuals have begun preparation for the holiday season, I wonder, how this coming spectacular holiday season would be after my unexpected long stay in the shelter which I expect to end this, or in the next weekend, eventhough I am determine and ready for a take-off scheduled as my first trans-atlantic flight to Europe.
My decision for settlement has not been made and so has been my decision for the pick-up of a female partner as ashared partner for my surprising and overwhelming success. Instead, I chose the mattress and loaded it in to my airplane, rather than to decide for the beautiful and sexy, or for the beauty with extreme elegance and the others.
However, I reasoned and concluded the facts that, we make love on beds with mattresses and not on the floor, but some people have misinterpretted the statement and claimed that I am making love to mattresses and have totally refused to take any beautiful woman a long with in first my flight to Europe.

Written by Godfrey Ohia.








No comments:

Post a Comment