Friday, November 13, 2009

THE BEST WISHES FOR MY NEXT PUBLICATIONS.


I have continuously written much through out the week like I would never think to quit writing any time during my life time since I begun writing about fifteen years ago.
M y love for writing that began with the first book I have written abroad that had been published in the UK and the USA has stood against the obstacles and the test of time.
Inspite of the difficulties I have been through all this time since I begun writing, I have easily written thirteen books of which only few have been published in the UK and the USA, besides several thousands of articles I have continuously written and published in the internet and the newspapers.
It seemed nothing could stop me from writing , eventhough only few of my books have made it among the top ten best sellers lists in both the UK and the USA.
I have continued to do much in this regard with the best wishes and luck, I hope to top the top ten best sellers lists in both the UK and the USA in my next publications.

Written by Godfrey Ohia.

No comments:

Post a Comment