Friday, November 13, 2009

I KNEW I HAD BEEN APRISONER WITHOUT BEING IN JAIL, OR IN PRISON.


I knew I had been a prisoner without being in jail, or in prison, but had neither said anything about it, nor nor tried to do anything against it until recently. I felt, I may have been obliged by the circumstance 0f a refuge to a shelter and the actual lengthy stay in it that would terminate with the outbreak off the shelter and my first transatlantic flight late next week, or it could have been the injury of my right knee, my upper eyelid and the slow recovery process that followed after which made me to write something about it.
Despite my present excellent basic and advance knowledge in the discipline of the human bones and the muscles in my study of medicine that seemed would neither begin, nor end any time soon, I have not been able to trace the developing and the recovery of every stage in the healing process that has been rather slow and could have cost me dearly by not participating in the next year soccer world cup championship competitions.
Four important parts in the study of medicine have remained the basic and the advance essential studies required for the best qualification of medical professionals that are neither neglected, nor ignored, but could be taken less seriously by some of the students involved in the studies in which I am certain, I would not like to be among the less serious.

Written by Godfrey Ohia.

No comments:

Post a Comment