Thursday, November 5, 2009

AWHOLE OUT START FOR MY TRANSATLANTIC FLIGHT REQUIRED INFORMATION.


Few weeks elapsed and yet the information required for my first journey to europe, specifically germany from the usa and later to beijing/china has not been sufficient for awhole out start.
Europe has never been much of a problem in any of my several visits,eventhough the approach of the winter season could mean freezing cold weather , or even severe weather during snow fall for my first transatlantic flight from hartsfield jackson airport in the usa to frankfurt airport in germany .
Two to three days stop-over in frankfurt would certainly be very pleasant after my the long and rather difficult stay in the usa, before the final take-off for the final destination in which i expect everything would be much better, except the food and perhaps the unforeseeable fights that awaits me as parts of my training, excercise and competition.

Written by Godfrey Ohia.

No comments:

Post a Comment