Friday, October 9, 2009

WISHES COULD BECOME AREALITY.


Wishes could become areality. Over twenty years ago, when I was akid , I looked up in the sky , I saw an Airplane cruising at ahigh altitude and said whole-heartedly that, I wish I had wings that would enable me to fly just like the Airplane I had seen. An unusual sign and remark had been noted and heard from an innocent kid, but later in the day, when asked, what I would like to be when I am agrown up man? I replied innocently and said, apilot.
In just about aforthnight, I would be scheduled to fly both domestic and international foreign flights in the USA, atrans-pacific and atrans-atlantic flights.
With no signs whatsoever of either an excitement, or triumph for the accomplishment of adream, I wonder how I would feel after sucessful safe domestic, trans-atlantic and trans-pacific flights.

Written by Godfrey Ohia.

No comments:

Post a Comment