Friday, October 23, 2009

THE SHELTER ONLINE: WHAT ADANGEROUS WAY OF LIFE IT MAY HAVE BEEN FOR ME SO FAR ON THE GROUND? BUT NOT IN THE AIR.


My left eye flickered opened after two days of total blindness, due to the swollen tissues that surrounded the orbit, inspite of my refusal of the medical attention offered that could have delayed the recovery process to regain sight, or at worse, it could have been detrimental.
The regain of my sight, specifically the left eye has been much to my relief and to my future aviation plans, eventhough the visual reception of the sense within the accommodated medium wasn't at its best. It meant my first trans-atlantic and trans-pacific flights have not been bursted and would be thoroughly executed on schedule.
What adangerous way of life it may have been for me so far on the ground ? But not in the air.

Written by Godfrey Ohia.

No comments:

Post a Comment