Thursday, December 3, 2009

REWARDS AND MEMORIES OF THE GOOD AND THE BAD EXPERIENCES IN EUROPE AND THE USA.


I may not have seen things clearly few years ago, as I can see things better today. Nevertheless, life remains fascinating as it had been in my ages of innocense.
Any move, or relation that had been rewarded by good words, or punished by a twitch on the side of a mouth as that of a child fascinated by the blaze and the beauty of a flame and would deep, or prick his forefinger in to the flame to test and experience the beauty of the flame , but instead would be rewarded with a painful burn and minor laceration from the burn have been experienced in a different manner as agrown -up a dult experiencing the hardship of work in jobs that required physical strength, the mental health, or both and the rewards by the test of the beauties all along the way as I have lost many friends, relatives and have equally made new ones.
All that I have been through, the good and the bad during my short stay in both Europe and the USA seemed to have been inscribed permanently in my memory as the burn on the child's forefinger. But, nothing has ever been rewarding as my ceaseless writing that seemed not to have changed, or transformed my life, despite the fact that it has made me to a multi-billionaire and qualified me as the professor at the young age.

Written by Godfrey Ohia.

No comments:

Post a Comment