Wednesday, September 23, 2009

THE WINGS I HAVE EARNED.

THE WINGS I HAVE EARNED.

The wings I have earned , although it has been regarded a profession, rather than a talent only few people can safely fly an airplane, despite the much that may have been learned in flying schools.
I wouldn't wonder about the querry to whom I should convey my gratitude for being able to fly an airplane safely that I have attributed to the twenty-first century wonder of the invention of computers.
Anew phase in my life would certainly begin with a new job in the air that makes far away destinations acesssible in just few hours.
If I were to make a choice for my favorite destinations, I would not hesitate to chose New york ,or California on my first flight before my first Transatlantic and Transpacific flights.

Written by Godfrey Ohia.

No comments:

Post a Comment