Friday, January 22, 2010

THE PREACHER PREACHED SILENCE PREVAILED,WHILE I LISTENED AND WIPED- OUT MY RUNNING NOSE.


The Preacher stepped on the podium, eloquently preached and impressively addressed people's difficulties for a sustained struggle to earn a living, due to various reasons with emphasis on politics, rather than the inability to earn an income for a decent living in countries as the USA.
My nose ran and my heart sank as fluid constantly dripped off my nostrils for several hours and I thought about the many homeless people who have been constantly taken one after the other, due to cold related illness and thought repeatedly that it could be my turn for the unwanted trip to heaven, eventhough the extend of the severity of the flu viruse that infested my body defense mechanism system did not require medical attention.
However, as the Preacher continued to preach , while I listened and constantly wiped-out fluid off my running nose with a white tissue, silence prevailed as a result of the impressive eloquency that seemed to address the people's concern and problems more than those in the leadership, or the authorities responsible which its content in regard to the solutions being sought wasn't sufficient for the requirement of a deplomatic immunity and the declaration of a leadership.

Written by Godfrey Ohia.

No comments:

Post a Comment